Once Lemon Venom Strikes, She Never Lets Go!
Let this verdant green viper sink her teeth in & it's all over! With no known antidote (and who would want one?), the near-toxic power will flow through your veins in seconds, paralyzing limb after limb until you're completely and utterly incapacitated by the couchlocking Indica power.
Once COTC's Lemon Venom strain finally loosens her grip, the bone-rattling stones will slowly creep into a more energetic body buzz - or maybe you'll just be relieved that this 100% feminized seed hasn't carried you off to an early grave. It's happened!
- Lemon Venom is a Great Outdoor Strain
- 600 gr/m2 Inside After 60 Days of Finish
- 1000 gr/seed Outside by Late October
- Devastating Indica Stones - 18% THC!
According to extensive testing, Cream of the Crop Lemon Venom is capable of going all the way to 600 gr/m2 Inside after 60 days and a full Kilo/seed outside by late October. As if that wasn't a big enough reason to buy these cannabis seeds, the flavour is bangin' - an incredible sweet & sour mix of citrus with notes of earth & pine. The smell is extremely strong, but not a traditional aroma at all. It's tangy & acid-like, similar to bleach.
If you're looking for a price on Lemon Venom Seeds that won't kill your budget, The Gorilla's got your back! We've marked these ganja seeds as low as we can go, but if you find them in stock & cheaper at another VAT-registered seed bank located in the UK, we'll take care of you. Just let us know before you order or within 30 days afterward.
Got What It Takes to Withstand the Poisonous Power of Lemon Venom Seeds? Order Now & Find Out!
NB: Thinking about a Lemon Venom grow? Not even The Gorilla can save you from the big, bad lawman if you get caught. That's why we prohibit all germination & cultivation of our collectible souvenir weed seeds. It's just the right thing to do!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Sensi Star X Big Bud X Mega Lemon
- Flowering Outdoors?
- Late October
- Flowering Time?
- 8-9 weeks
- THC notes?
- 18% THC
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- 100% Indica
- Mainly Indica?
- Sweet & Sour Lemon with Notes of Pine & Earth
- Strong & Acrid - Like Bleach
- Indoor Yield?
- 600 gr/m2
- Outdoor Yield?
- 1000 gr/seed
Lemon Venom is a highly potent Indica with a rich mix of genetics from the high-yielding Big Bud, the ever-popular Sensi Star & a proprietary Mega Lemon strain. Apart from the devastating physical effects, this amazing cannabis seed is best know for her astounding yields that can go all the way to a full Kilo per bean outdoors. Brilliant!
Of course, Lemon Venom Seeds have a flavour intensity that can't be denied. The first wave of taste that rolls across your tongue is a sweet & sour lemon zest that'll make your lips pucker & your mouth water while you beg for more. Underneath the obvious, there's a strong hint of earth & pine that keeps this ganja seed grounded. This marijuana seed is an excellent choice for all!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.
Don't Delay - The Sooner You Order Your New Marijuana Seeds, The Faster They'll Get There!
Customer reviews of this product
Mental..... Thats all i can say but best words.
Real nice seed! I live in Cali and grows really well and gets really big outside. Excellent plants w- read more
Grown in 4 pot Wilma using 2 600w hps with ionic feed great return 24 dry Oz very strong smoke not t- read more
HUGE amount of buds, very good plant structure.
Dennis Gibbs, 2018-09-14