Why Buy the Milk When You Can Have the Whole Cow?
That would only make sense to a very stoned Gorilla, but you get it - there's no point messing around with lesser cannabis seeds when you can have a shockingly good one like Dr Krippling's Afghan Cow Strain! This cerebral thriller kicks ass with a righteous 18-22% THC rating & yields that could choke a, well, cow - lol.
- Afghan Cow Flowering Time = 8 to 9 Weeks
- Mostly Cerebral but Calm - Perfect for Meditation
- 75% Sativa with up to 22% THC - Very Strong
- Ash X Kaya 47 X Kali Mist - Spectacular!
At a full 75% Sativa, Afghan Cow Seeds are almost all cerebral. They're very alert but not anxious or overly trippy. Instead, they'll leave your mind very clear, calm & introspective, like you've just entered a deep meditative state. Whether you need to remember where you left your keys or you're searching for the meaning of life, you'll love these weed seeds!
The Gorilla might get all kinds of trite sayings just a little bit wrong from time to time, but he's right on target when it comes to pricing his fine-ass collection of premium marijuana seeds. If you're look for a real deal on Afghan Cow Feminized Seeds or any other bean good enough to make it through the doors of our online show, you've come to exactly the right place! Check out our Coupon Codes page & save a little more!
Get Your Afghan Cow Seeds Today - They'll Make You Mooooo For Joy!
NB: We used all the cow clichés we could think of, so now it's time to get serious. The Gorilla only sells cannabis seeds for collectible & souvenir purposes. That means absolutely no Afghan Cow grows are allowed!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Ash X Kali Mist X Kaya 47
- Flowering Outdoors?
- Flowering Time?
- 8-9 weeks
- THC notes?
- 18 to 22% THC
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- 75% Sativa; 25% Indica
- Indoor Yield?
- 450 to 850 gr/m2
- Outdoor Yield?
- 650 to 1300 gr/seed
- Mainly Sativa?
Afghan Cow is a high-yielding blend of Ash, Kaya 47 & Kali Mist. The total volume averages between 450 & 850 gr/m2 inside depending on conditions with a range of 650 to 1300 gr/seed outside. The power rating is fabulous no matter where you are at 18 to 22% THC almost every single time. This is a great weed seed in every single way!
Genetically, Afghan Cow Seeds are 75% Sativa & 25% Indica for a primarily cerebral high that will open your mind and calm it at the same time. Finishes range from 8 to 9 weeks after the flip inside with an outdoor fade happening around the middle to the end of October. She's a brilliant choice!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.
Don't Delay - The Sooner You Order Your New Marijuana Seeds, The Faster They'll Get There!
Customer reviews of this product
Excelent Product, Service, and Company.
One of if not the best veg plants have grown can't wait till flowering
Lovely looking seed well packaged duper fast delivery cheers guys
Neebs , 2016-10-01
If your looking for arm-sized kolas,this is your girl! Cures to a silver-green color with plenty of- read more
fast growing lots of nodes
Shawn Leach, 2017-03-02