DISCONTINUED - PLEASE CHOOSE ANOTHER SEED!
Haze, an exotic cannabis variety that offers a spicy flavour combined with a delectable aroma, is completely different from any other breed. Imported from Nepal, the original Haze is known for extremely high THC levels and compact, crystal-covered nuggets. A modern version of an ancient favorite, Dutch Passion Dutch Haze Feminized is the latest development in Haze history!
Dutch Haze – Quality and Quantity in Record Times
Although cannabis fans have gobbled up the classic Haze varieties for generations, they were less than satisfied with the long cycles and less-than-average yields that Sativa strains are known for. On the other hand, they didn’t want to give up even a smidge of quality to get what they wanted. To satisfy this demand, Dutch Passion began their quest to create Dutch Haze, a new hybrid that was exactly what their customers wanted.
Dutch Haze – Now, That’s What We’re Talking About!
Invigorating and uplifting, Dutch Passion Dutch Haze Feminized is a one-of-a-kind experience. The trichomes are simply beautiful! Although they’re rock-hard underneath, each one is covered with so many sparkling crystals and fluffy white hairs that they look like a powder puff. She can get tall, but the final results and hardy nature make up for it. You’ll never have a mould or spider mite problem with Dutch Haze cannabis seeds!
Order Dutch Passion Dutch Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds today!
At Gorilla Seed Bank, we love to talk about cannabis history and the development of each strain. However, these descriptions do not represent the products that we sell including Dutch Haze cannabis seeds. We sell these items for collection or novelty purposes only. In no way do we encourage anyone to use our products or any other weed seed for cultivation or any other illegal use.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.