Did you know that Purple #1 Feminized is almost completely covered in bright purple? Unless you see one for yourself, it’s hard to believe that anything like this strain is even possible. Amaze your friends and stun the rest with Purple #1; this hybrid barely shows a bit of green with as much as 90% of the surface covered in bright, vibrant purple!
Purple #1 – An Easy-Going Indica/Sativa
Of course, there’s more to Purple #1 Feminized than her elegant appearance. She’s an easy strain that tolerates an amazing amount of neglect and abuse in addition to providing an even mix of Indica and Sativa genetics. Originally created from an Afghan breed, no other strain comes close to the vibrancy of Purple #1 Feminized cannabis seeds!
Dependable and Subtle
Purple #1 Feminized has a reputation for respectable yields and dependable results. Although the aroma is subtle, it can be a little rough. If you’re looking for a pleasant fragrance, one of Dutch Passion’s other varieties may be a better choice.
Buy Dutch Passion Purple #1 Feminized Cannabis Seeds now!
This description is meant to be an entertaining account regaling the virtues Dutch Passion Purple #1 Feminized. However, your order will not resemble this description. Our seeds are only meant for collection purposes. We do not promote or encourage any type of germination or cultivation of our products or any other cannabis seed. This practice is illegal in the UK and most other countries.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.