DISCONTINUED - PLEASE CHOOSE ANOTHER SEED!
Legendary. Original. Epic. All words used to describe the one-and-only Dutch Passion Skunk #1 Feminized! This is the gold standard that all other skunks are measured by – and not a single one comes close. If you’ve never experienced Skunk #1, you’ve been missing out!
Skunk #1 Wins Every Time
Skunk #1 Feminized is a true champion. This variety has stunned the judges at harvest festivals across Europe in addition to winning the most prestigious award available to cannabis seed banks, the High Times Cannabis Cup!
From Then to Now
Dutch Passion Skunk #1 Feminized got its start in the 1970s as a cross between Afghani, Acapulco Gold and Columbian Gold strains, the most popular cannabis breeds of that era. As the best of all possible worlds, it’s easy to see how this Sativa dominant hybrid became more popular than any one of its parents.
Since 1978, Skunk #1 has been consistently inbred under controlled conditions to maintain the original genetics. Over time, what was once considered a hybrid is now a recognized strain.
Skunk #1 – The One We All Know and Love
Known for thick trichomes with colours that range from the lightest green to the brightest gold, this is an exceptional variety with high yields and few needs. The aroma and flavours are, of course, the classic soft, sweet skunk that we all know and love. Final results have been described as uplifting, energizing and pleasant.
Order Dutch Passion Skunk #1 Feminized Cannabis Seeds now!
At Gorilla, we get off on cannabis history, especially when it involves a true legend like Skunk #1 Feminized. However, we only sell cannabis seeds for collection purposes and don’t encourage our customers to use them for any illegal purposes, including germination and cultivation. Please stay within the limits of the law when ordering from the Gorilla.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.
Don't Delay - The Sooner You Order Your New Marijuana Seeds, The Faster They'll Get There!
There are no reviews for this product