Sour Fruit with a Splash of Diesel Fuel
Sour Diesel #2 Cannabis Seeds are plenty strong thanks to a full 20% THC rating, but many strains can match that. Her intense aroma and equally tempting flavour, on the other hand, are beyond compare! The scent is filled with a mix of sour fruit including lemon and grapefruit, but the taste is a little more complex blending pungent diesel fuel with pine and exotic spices. Over top of it all? More sour fruit!
- Sour Diesel #2 Yields 106 oz/seed or More Outside
- Killer Flavours & Aromas - Rich, Delicious and Full Bodied
- 70% Sativa, 30% Indica - Happy and Social
- Bred by the Legendary Humboldt Seeds!
Once flipped to 12/12, Sour Diesel #2 can stretch to nearly double her size, so plan well or train without mercy. SOG is highly recommended by Humboldt Seeds, and when done right, can push the yields all the way to a full pound per square meter. This is a beginner friendly weed seed that resists most pests and moisture problems.
Order Your Sour Diesel #2 Feminized Seeds Today!
NB: Sour Diesel #2 grows are common on the West Coast where those kind of things are legal, but that's not where you're buying your new cannabis seeds. In the UK, that kind of thing is a criminal act, and that means it's strictly prohibited by the Gorilla Seeds TOS. Just saying.
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Mexican Sativa X Chemo
- Flowering Time?
- 10-12 weeks
- THC notes?
- 17 to 20% THC
- Height Info?
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- 70% Sativa; 30% Indica
- Sour Fruit, Exotic Wood, Spices
- Fruity & Sour
- Height notes?
- 10 to 13+ Feet Outdoors
- Indoor Yield?
- 10 to 15+ oz/yd2
- Outdoor Yield?
- 71 to 106+ oz/seed
- Mainly Sativa?
Sour Diesel #2 is one of America's most popular strains, bred by one of California's top breeders. Humboldt Seeds crossed a highly potent Mexican Sativa with an authentic Chem strain to come up with this resin-coated super star. Both the THC and the yields are truly magnificent, but what you'll always remember about Sour Diesel #2 is her intense, unmistakable flavour and aroma - sour fruit dipped in diesel fuel!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.