A 50/50 Hybrid With The Best Of Both Worlds!
Cherry kiss is perfectly balanced. The 50/50, Indica/Sativa hybridisation gives us the very best of both, making it a pleasure to grow and to smoke. A cross of Cherry Kush x Super Sativa, it has a parentage to be proud of. At 23% THC, it’s on the moderate side for Anesia strains, but it’ll still floor you if you’re not careful. Nevertheless, the high is incredibly special, and will be loved by everyone who has a passion for getting high. Uplifting and creative, the Indica and the Sativa coalesce in your mind to make a deeply relaxing yet euphoric effect. With the best of both, you won’t get the classic stoned tiredness of many Indica strains, and you won’t have the intense cerebral buzz of Sativa ones. In Cherry Kiss, you’ll find that wonderful middle ground, and it could be what you’ve always been looking for.
- A Magnificent Hybrid
- Powerful: 23% THC | 0.4% CBD
- XL Yields: 600gr/m2 Indoors | 700gr per plant Outdoors
Cherry kiss is a true beauty. As the name suggests, she blushes a vibrant crimson, which fades to a dark, seductive purple. The flowers are a heavy green, drenched in a shimmering coating of trichomes. They are covered by a lively forest of orange pistils. She gets large too, stretching to between 120 and 150cm indoor. Outdoors, she can climb all the way to 300cm. Her life cycle is between 60 – 65 days. Outdoors, it will be ready to harvest in the middle of October. So be wary if you intent to try and grow this somewhere where the cold and wet season arrives early. Perhaps take her inside and keep her warm. The yields are pretty huge too. Indoors, up to 600gr/m2 and up to 700gr per plant outdoors. You will not be left wanting for bud.
Gushing Scarlet and A Summery, Cherry Scent.
Putting her to your lips will be an absolute pleasure, as the flavours of Cherry Kiss will not disappoint. Deliciously sweet and tasting, of course, of cherries, this fruity bud will trap you in it’s fragrant and beautiful thrall.
Special In Every Way!
N.B Germination of cannabis seeds is illegal in the UK and prohibited by Gorilla Seeds.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.