Big Buddha would never ruin a perfect strain by changing out features just for the fun of it. When these breeders got their hands on an authentic version of an underground classic, they knew better than to mess around with the G-Force! Instead, they left perfection alone and merely feminized this strain to add additional value to an already priceless variety. If you love the G, you’ll die for G Bomb!
What’s So Great About the G?
If you don’t know, we shouldn’t even tell you – but we will! The G was once an elite skunk strain that could only be found in the UK’s seedier underground. If you were up for a wild night, locating G-Force could make for an adrenaline-charged experience. Because of its legendary power, high resin production and exceptional taste, most G-Force fans think anything is worth scoring their favourite strain.
G-Bomb: A Safe Alternative
Instead of risking life and limb to get a little G out in the wilds of the UK underground, play it safe with some tame G Bomb Feminized! This version is just as strong as the original with one valuable tweak. With that great lemon hash flavour, spicy aroma and hard-hitting body effects, no one will ever know you didn’t get your G on the mean streets of London!
Order Big Buddha G Bomb Feminized Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds Today!
Back in the day, the Gorilla hung out in the same underground where the G flourished. You can trust him when he says you’ll receive authentic cannabis seeds in a dormant state from the actual breeder, but they won’t resemble the description provided above. If you’d like to enjoy your G-Bomb in the light of day, don’t try to cultivate or germinate these seeds. It’s strictly illegal in the UK and many other parts of the world.
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.