DISCONTINUED - PLEASE CHOOSE ANOTHER SEED!
How can you pass on a High Times Cannabis Cup winning strain? Super Haze took top honors for Dutch Passion in 1992. As a pure Sativa, this potent strain certainly deserved this award. Now, you can add fresh seeds to your collection in honor of this amazing achievement!
Super Haze’s Illustrious Background
Due to her background, Super Haze Feminized was once simply called Haze/Skunk. If you can’t figure that one out, Dutch Passion Super Hazeis a potent mix of Classic Haze and Skunk #1, two of the most popular breeds of all times! As a result, Super Haze produces high yields in record time! This is an amazing feat for an almost pure Sativa.
A Dutch Passion Favourite!
As a recommended strain, Super Haze will instantly win you over! Of course, we don’t expect you to simply take the breeder’s word for it. With a sweet Haze fragrance and a clear, uplifting effect that keeps you going throughout the night, Super Haze Feminized can do her own talking. Let her whisper in your ear just one time, and you’ll know exactly what we’re talking about!
Order Dutch Passion Super Haze Seeds today!
The Gorilla can talk until the cows come home about cannabis! But, we only sell dormant cannabis seeds for collection purposes. Your seeds won’t resemble this description. Collect as many Super Haze Seeds as you want, but don’t break the law by cultivating or germinating a single one!
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.