With a large number of autoflowering strains now available, it can be really difficult to know which one to choose. Well, look no further; the Heavyweight Seeds team have been busy perfecting the ultimate auto!
We’re proud to announce the arrival of Jackpot, an outstanding cross of the legendary Jack Herer and the mighty 2 Fast 2 Vast. We had a really good feeling about crossing these two formidable strains, but little did we know they’d be a match made in heaven!
Heavyweight Jackpot Auto is the ideal option if you’re looking for a strain that’s incredibly easy to work with and an end product that’s of the highest possible quality. Taking only 9-10 weeks from seed to finish, Jackpot Auto is simplicity itself and is well suited to almost any environment. Standing at just 80-100 cm tall, it’s the perfect choice for those with limited space and also for outdoors where discretion is required. It’s rapid development and remarkable resilience makes Jackpot particularly suitable for outdoors and it will continue to give great results when the temperature is above 10% C. This means it does well all year round in many locations; anytime, anyplace, anywhere!
Oozing with resin, Heavyweight Jackpot Auto produces large, sticky buds that will astound anyone more accustomed to autos of lesser quality. Likewise, yields are high, with an average of 50-80 grams per plant.
The effect is initially euphoric and energising, but gradually evolves into a deeply relaxing and long lasting stoned sensation. The first toke carries the fruity undertones of 2 Fast 2 Vast, followed by a spicy, earthy taste that resonates back to the original Jack Herer.
If you’re looking for an easy to grow, quick finishing and high yielding auto, you’ve just hit the Jackpot!
- Cannabis Genetics?
- Jack Herer x 2 Fast 2 Vast x Ruderalis
- Flowering Time?
- 8-9 weeks
- THC notes?
- Sativa / Indica ratio?
- Indica 70% - Sativa 30%
- Mainly Indica?
- Auto flowering ?
- Height notes?
- Indoor Yield?
- Outdoor Yield?
- Autoflowering Cycle?
- 60 – 70 days from seed
No longer want the cannabis seeds you ordered? No problem!
Simply return them in their sealed breeder pack in the same condition you received it within 7 days, and we will issue you a refund lickety-split. Just follow these easy instructions:
- Do not crack that pack! Gorilla Seeds cheerfully accepts returns as long as the seeds are still in their original, unopened breeder pack.
- Login to your Gorilla Seeds account & cancel your order within 7 days of receiving your order. Please let us know the reason for the return in the space provided.
- Pack them up. Place your unwanted cannabis seeds, your contact information & your RA number in a padded mailer.
- Seal the mailer. really well so the cannabis seeds can't escape en route. The Gorilla can't do anything with an empty envelope.
- Put your return address on the outside of the mailer just in case it decides to go rogue along the way. That increases the chances of getting your seeds back if they don't make it to Gorilla Seeds - we don't issue refunds for returns that don't make it to our address.
- Ship them back. Mail your package to Gorilla Seeds at the following address. Please use trackable mail and pay for enough postage - we're not responsible for any returns that get lost in transit, and we don't pay for insufficient postage when we pick up our mail. Sorry guys - that's just the way it works.
We will make every effort to process your return in a timely manner once it arrives at Gorilla Seeds, usually within 3 to 4 days. During busy times of the year, it might take slightly longer.
PO Box 456
Weston Super Mare
BS22 9WX UK
NB: Don't forget that Gorilla Seeds sells all cannabis seeds as collectible items to comply with UK law. Read the disclaimer for more info on the law. That means we can not & will not discuss anything illegal including germination, cultivation, growing, sprouting, harvesting, curing and using cannabis. Any communication, including return requests, that mention anything of a criminal nature will be immediately deleted without any response whatsoever. Just saying.
Can't wait to get your hands on your new cannabis seeds?
The Gorilla feels you! That's why we specialize in fast international delivery to make sure you're never left twiddling your thumbs and staring at the door.
99% of all orders ship out using trackable Royal Post mail within 48 business hours after payment is received, but your actual delivery timeframe depends on your location. Here's what you can expect once your order is dispatched:
- UK Orders Arrive in 1 to 2 Business Days
- European Orders Arrive Within 14 Business Days
- The Rest of the World Take 25 Days or Less to Get There
Unfortunately, Gorilla Seeds has no pull when it comes to how long it takes for packages to pass through customs in each country. Those blokes play by their own rules. To find out where your weed seeds are at any point in time, enter your order number and email address on our order tracking page.